Friday, August 22, 2008

catching up...

yes, I haven't blogged in a while - but I have good a whole list of good excuses.
  • Studying
  • finishing exams
  • Celebrating the end of the semester by watching Indiana Jones with my biology clan
  • jumping on the first train out of Konstanz
  • taking care of a looooooooong list of to-do's I've been putting off
  • driving (yes, I did, after two years of not touching clutch, break and gas pedals) to camp
  • camp
  • a day to shower, pack, and take care of more last minute to-do's I've been putting off
  • jumping on the first plane out of Schriesheim, uh, Frankfurt
Since then I've been in Chicago, Denver and the Rockies - reconnecting with family and my inner American (she's there... somewhere, I know) and I'll be off to North Carolina next month for my turtle-internship.
Stay tuned for insights on my little adventures...

No comments: